Garwood, New Jersey, United States
Personal Best Training & Pilates Center
Helping people transform their lives is a special gift and a privilege. Fitness is my passion. When you believe in what you do, it's no longer your work, it's your life!
I was a corporate and trial attorney for 12 years before becoming a fitness trainer. Changing careers was the best thing I ever did. I feel like I got my identity and personality back and I have so much more to share with others. I opened my business in 2000 and have been going strong (full pun intended) ever since.
Here’s just a bit of what we can cover in our PivotPlanet sessions:
• Discuss key elements required to run a successful personal training, Pilates and bootcamp business
• Learn business development skills and leadership training
• Review business and home-based fitness product selection
• Learn about online marketing and social networking for the successful personal trainer
• Develop personal training sessions and bootcamp programs for clients of all ages, abilities and backgrounds
• Review marketing, advertising and public relations strategies and tactics to run a successful personal training studio
• Consider personal training certification recommendations, courses, tips and fast-track suggestions to becoming a certified personal trainer
• Understand the necessary mindset to become a successful certified personal trainer
• And anything else you want to ask about the profession I love!
I am a Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Health Nutritionist with over 20 years of fitness professional experience. I own a fitness studio with 12 personal trainers and two Pilates instructors. We run fitness bootcamps, offer nutritional counseling and run corporate wellness seminars.
I am very passionate about what I do and love knowing that I’ve helped thousands of people of all ages, abilities and personalities better their health and make positive changes in their lifestyles.
In addition to running my fitness studio, I’ve written a book, created a Fit-ness Fun-damental's interactive DVD series and am a motivational speaker. It’s inspiring to see people make positive changes in their lives. I am so happy I chose this career for myself. Watching people make positive changes in their lives is immeasurable.
Becoming a fitness entrepreneur has allowed me to infuse my personality and passion into a financially rewarding career with endless opportunities. The multiple revenue streams give me more financial freedom and rewards.
If you’re passionate about fitness, this could be a great career for you. Becoming a fitness professional requires multiple skill sets and personality traits. These must be learned on the job and taught by a competent mentor. Surround yourself with people you can trust and trust your instincts. You're a lot smarter than you think you are.