Greg BastinSturgis, Michigan, United States
Being a professional poker player provides all the freedom in the world. I can work from anywhere where there is an Internet connection, and I have the potential to make millions of dollars in profits. I am my own boss and set my own schedule.
My yearly earnings can be up to $300,000 by playing in multiple game formats including live and online play and in cash games and tournaments in both no limit hold'em and pot limit Omaha. I have played against the best online players and have had three five-figure cashes in live tournaments.
Here’s just a bit of what we can cover in our PivotPlanet session(s):
• How to develop winning strategies for multiple types of cash game and tournament poker both online and live.
• Proper risk assessment, bankroll management, opponent psychology and game theory to gain an edge in your poker skills.
• How to track and tally your results to keep an accurate record of your play.
• How to manage their emotions.
• How to find the best software/game selection.
I have played against and talked strategy with the best poker players in the world. The most important thing I will teach you is how to play poker as a professional. Many great players fail due to reasons outside of the way they play their cards.
I graduated Cum Laude from the University of Michigan with a degree in mechanical engineering. In addition to being a professional poker player, I am the JV golf coach at a high school.
Playing poker professionally is about a whole lot more than the way you play your cards. Most who try and fail get caught in the same pitfalls. I can help you avoid these pitfalls and be a better player by managing yourself outside of the way you play their cards.