Miami, Florida, United States
I love being a management consultant. I love serving my clients. I love working with smart, creative teams to solve tough problems. And I love the opportunity to learn new things.
As a management consultant, I support my clients in building better businesses. For example, I have helped public agencies and for-profit companies merge with other companies, implement business technology systems, consolidate business units, and improve their supply chain operations. My firm has over 60,000 professionals in 90 cities generating more than $13B in revenue.
Here’s just a bit of what we can cover in our PivotPlanet session(s):
• The 5 Ps: Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance – Useful tips on planning and managing a project to be ahead of schedule and under budget.
• Lights, Camera, Action! – Step-by-step strategies to help you wow your client with star-studded PowerPoint presentations.
• Excel Wizardry – Proven strategies to help you analyze data and create informative charts, graphs, data tables, and spreadsheets using Excel.
• Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk – First-hand insight on how to build executive presence, manage meetings effectively, and guide teams on a project.
• Killing the Case Interview – Successful approaches for killing the business case interview. I’ll teach you how to (a) uncover the business challenge (b) find a solution and (c) present your recommendations.
In addition to the points outlined above, you will have plenty of time to ask questions, discuss your background, and hear my perspectives on consulting as a professional and personal path.
Prior to working as a consultant, I parlayed my interests in arts, education, and public health into jobs working as an arts instructor with urban youth, a legislative analyst on Capitol Hill, an operations director at Teach for America, and a consultant at Housing Works, Inc. I received my Bachelor’s degree from NYU with a concentration in urban political economics and my Master’s degree from Harvard’s Kennedy School with a concentration in finance, public policy and management.