Dina SanchezBreckenridge, CO, US
I knew I wanted to be a florist when I was 15. I started my first business when I was 19.
After selling that business, I moved to Breckenridge, Colorado in 1994 and started Petal and Bean. We specialize in floral and décor for destination weddings and offer event planning services for couples getting married in our area. We provide the highest-quality, best-value products available in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and use only the freshest ingredients in our floral recipes, which are all handmade with love.
Here’s just a bit of what we can cover in our PivotPlanet sessions:
• Review any existing website and social media interaction; or discuss the importance of creating these marketing tools.
• How to handle leads and turn them into to customers.
• How to talk and sell to your client.
• How to develop the tools of the trade to make your client feel they are working with a professional.
• Managing the process….finishing the product, to day of wedding.
I enjoy the freedom to be my own boss. There is no end to the creativity my job offers.
I have the opportunity to work with great people helping them to plan one of the most important and memorable days of their lives. Everyone is happy.
Providing good customer service and paying close attention to your sales and marketing efforts are critical to success in this business. It is important to really listen to your clients and understand their needs. You want them to feel they are in the best hands, you really care, and they are important to you….not just another customer. All of yours effort pays off when you see a bride crying tears of joy when she sees her flowers and receive her glowing thank you note.