Alessandro ZappoliBologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
I'm an account manager in the Italian advertising industry with ten years of experience solving marketing problems with creative ideas.
I am an experienced marketing communication specialist, passionate about solving business problems, developing and delivering on big ideas.
Nowadays, social media and the online reputation have blurred the lines between marketing techniques, this is why I focus on integrated approach and strong strategic planning to engage customers at multiple points and generate a solid perception regarding the companies and their products. This should be the main aim of marketing, don't you agree?
In the last 5 years, I have had the privilege of working side by side with great CEOs, marketing and brand managers for some of the best BTC and BTB companies in Italy. Recently I won the 22th Events & Relational Strategies GrandPrix with a brand engagement and loyalty campaign for a fashion company, a good example on how to communicate brand values changing people's behaviour.
Open minded, I don't forget to follow the masters of this unique and amazing matter - Marketing and Advertising Gurus from Ries to Gossage - besides monitoring new trends (such as programmatic and influencer ones) with a learning-by-doing approach.
Here’s just a bit of what we can cover in our PivotPlanet session(s):
- The Italian marketplace, FMCG brands positioning and the local advertising industry.
- Market competition and the steps for differentiation, building a competitive advantage.
- Account Management: how to become the client's representative at the agency, and the agency's representative at the client's. Building strong and valuable relations in both ways.
- Strategic Planning: where all it starts. Needs, solutions, disruption.
- How to prospect and find new business when you are not a Big Agency of a Big Network.
- How to analyze the advertising effect: changing people's behaviour as a mix of motivation and ease to do something.
In the marketing business, "the times are a changing" every day. Branding is a process and brands are neither products/services nor ideas or "lovemarks". Brands are relations. Endlessly evolving. In this always changing scenario, where brands and people talk each other, the advertising account manager acts like a director behind the scenes. This means be responsible, reliable and, above all, passionate.